KONK Automatic Sprays and Dispensers
Due to the shortage of Konk, we are offering Purge as a replacement to the Konk auto sprays. Purge is very close, if not the same great formula.
- KONK Automatic Sprays "Timed Released"
- All KONK sprays come with a spray nozzle for hand held convenience, but these feature a threaded socket for use with the timed released
dispenser, which automatically
discharges the correct dosage of konk's effective and natural pyrethrin formula. Once released into the air, it kills and deters flying insects in an area approximately
6,000 square feet. Use in Food handling establishments, restaurants, dairies, and public buildings such as stores, hotels, motels, schools, hospitals and warehouses.
- Sizes available
- Small "CSA" 6.5oz (discontinued - see Purge equivalent)
- Large "BVT" 9.5 oz (discontinued)
- Now offering Purge in response to the Konk shortage
- For reference
- The small cans are also known as "CSA" KONK and fit the small dispenser
- Large cans are known as "BVT" KONK and fits the large dispenser
- Safe for use in Food Handling Areas
Must be 8 feet away from food and food preparation. Kills and deters flying insects, such as flies and fruit flies, which are notorious problem insects in food areas.
- Automatic KONK spray is efficient and effective!
Saving you money by not using more than is needed!
Timed release konk sprays do have stronger levels of the pyrethrum insecticide, but this is needed as the amount of spray dispersed is much less than it's hand held counter parts. 5-10 second bursts of hand-held KONK creates a pyrethrin level equivalent to the total emitted in 2 days from the timed released sprays.
*Acts as a synergist. Synergists work by restricting an enzyme that insects use to detoxify the pyrethrins, allowing KONK to be even more effective. Equivalent to 4% (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether, and 1% related compounds
|.974% Pyrethrin KONK||1.8% Pyrethrin KONK
|N-Octyl Bicycloheptne Dicarboximide||3.210%|